The following terms and conditions apply to all 2013 registered campers of Stars of Tomorrow Performing Arts Camp. As a parent / legal guardian of the registered camper listed on the reverse side, I agree to the camp policies listed on the camp website and the following:
1. I grant permission to Stars of Tomorrow Performing Arts Camp to use photographs or video of any camp activity in connection with advertising, promotions, or news coverage without further authorization or compensation.
2. Any tuition, discount, or credit amount applicable to a camper’s registration or to a purchase made with Stars of Tomorrow or its representative will be those reflected in the official camp brochure and/or website. The camp website and the camp brochure’s pricing information will supersede any information that is communicated in any other verbal or written form.
3. Any personal property brought to camp of any value is the responsibility of the camper/owner of the property. Stars of Tomorrow is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
4. All payments are nonrefundable. Refunds and/or credits are not issued for medical absences/ conditions, dismissal due to any type of inappropriate behavior, vacations, pre-scheduled events, school, or voluntary withdrawal beginning June 1 of the current year. Refunds and/or credits are also not granted for campers beginning after the first day of camp or for tickets purchased for any camp performance.
5. All bounced checks will incur a fee of $25. All checks received will be deposited within 3-5 business so do not postdate your check as this may result in a bounced check fee.
6. SOT reserves the right to decline registration acceptance at anytime (even if the deposit and/or entire balance has already been accepted) if a medical condition appears to require specialized care and attention that would hinder the main objective of the staff and counselors and/or hinder the instruction/ progress of other campers. SOT does not have any medical personnel on staff. If prescription drugs need to be administered, a written note from the physician with instructions is required. If the physician’s note is not submitted, the parent must return to personally administer the medication. All diagnosed medical conditions must be listed on the camper’s registration form. You will be notified if any condition warrants a medical release form to be signed by a physician. Failure to list a diagnosed medical condition on the registration form is grounds for immediate dismissal from camp without reimbursement. If your child develops a condition after registration is submitted, please provide us with a dated physician’s note immediately.
7. It is mandatory for all registered campers who are participating in a camp performance to be in attendance for all rehearsals. Since performances are scheduled for the last week of camp, rehearsals are completed daily one week prior to the shows. I understand that an absence on anyone of these days could result in my child not participating in the musical or dance numbers that they missed rehearsing or dismissal from the show. Attendance is mandatory for the entire day for the musical revue.
8. If a camper is unable to perform in their scheduled performance, SOT must be notified prior to the beginning of camp. See the “Performance” page of our website for exact date(s) of all performances.
9. I will provide my child with the appropriate dance shoes and/or articles of clothing for his/her
performance. I understand that my child is required to have a pair of white sneakers and a pair of white shorts. SOT will notify campers of any additional costume and/or shoe requirements. The appropriate dance shoes must be worn in all rehearsals at camp two weeks prior to the performance.
10. I am responsible for downloading all the camp documents and information needed for camp. I understand that paper notices will not be mailed.
11. Classes, instructors, and venue may change to accommodate enrollment, classroom availability,
or any other unanticipated situation.
12. I have read, understand, and agree to abide by all terms and conditions of this agreement including but not limited to camp policies regarding registration, payments, cancellations, and transfers set forth in this agreement, registration form, program brochure, and the camp website.
Parent / Guardian SignatureDate